Saturday 30 April 2011

A Note of Nerdy Fangirl-ness

A quick moment of "squee!" to say that Doctor Who series 6 starts tonight in Australia. We've had to wait a week until after England (and America and Canada!) got it, and I've been valiantly avoiding any internet spoilers all week.

(from http://www.hitfix.com/)
So I don't know much about tonight, except that it features 1960s America, River Song, the Doctor in a Stetson and some seriously creepy looking aliens called the Silents (Matt Smith said in DW Magazine that they're scarier than the Weeping Angels, and they scared the hell out of me, so I'm looking forward to it. I love it when DW gets actual, proper scary).

(Aside: Do the Silents look slightly like the Gentlemen from the Buffy episode Hush, or is that just me? It's the whole grey face/suit/creepy/silent thing.)

I can't wait. Me and my friends are sure to discuss it all on MSN straight afterwards. So this is just me, writing to tell you that I am indeed a nerdy Doctor Who fangirl.

*squee*

See you in the time vortex,
Z
(From http://www.sorrowsneptune.wordpress.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment