Friday 22 April 2011

The Dreaded First Post

Hi. Welcome to my world.
Or should I say your world, since this is blogger.com and this is my first blog. *looks nervous*
Sooo...I'm Z. I'm from Australia. I like movies, music, books, TV shows. (See my profile for the full list) Hopefully this blog will be where I write about the movies and TV shows I watch, the music I hear and the books I read, so I can inform people and also improve my writing skills. There'll be reviews, there'll be lists, and also the general random gibberish that you get when you put me next to a keyboard.
The title of my blog, obviously, comes from that old saying "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". Except being the internet, we don't speak, we write. And we blog. The picture at the top of the page is some webcam shots cobbled together on Photoshop with my amateur VCE Media student skills. I'll probably change it, because right now it looks...amateur. :P
To anyone reading this (all 2 of you!), hi, and thanks for even taking the time to look at this. I'll be posting some actual interesting stuff soon.
Au revoir,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment